If this is you…
- Pain on one side or both sides of your head with a throbbing quality
- Symptoms preceding a headache such as irritability, stiff neck, constipation, food cravings, depression or anxiety
- Sensitivity to light, sounds and sometimes smells
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blurred vision, visual changes
- Lightheadedness, sometimes followed by fainting
Expect these outcomes…
- Reduction in frequency and duration of migraines
- Reduction in severity of migraine pain
- Increased ability to engage socially and in work environment based on decreased pain.
- Reduction in accompanying migraine symptoms.
What you get…
- Holistic health history taking
- Lab testing, symptom or dietary assessment to identify food allergies, environmental sensitivities, hormonal imbalance and biochemical factors contributing to migraine (individual lab fees not included).
- Physical medicine assessment and soft tissue or osseous modalities to decrease migraine symptoms.
- Holistic treatment plan including nutrition, herbal supplementation, physical medicine and mind-body awareness to reduce migraine.